This is what I wore on Election day! (A little late, I know.) Now, IDK about the rest of you, but Southerners like to do THEMES. My theme was Americana. If my khaki pants had back pockets I'd have stuck a bandana in there ala Springsteen! Instead I wore a red henley under a chambray shirt and I cuffed the sleeves, khaki cords and my Converse All Stars. I accessorised with a red, white and blue beaded star necklace made for me by my lovely daughter, London, for the 2008 election, a gold chain, some bangles and some simple hoops. I also wore blue eyeshadow and red lipstick. Patriotic, right? Here's my election day look:
Iphone pics again courtesy of Roger. I had to work :( I think overall I achieved my Americana theme. I also had my trusty Coach tote with me, but I think we've seen enough pictures of that lol.
Outfit Breakdown
Henley: Faded Glory from Walmart
Chambray shirt: Old Navy (last seen On This Post)
Khaki Cords: Jordache (OLD last seen HERE)
Converse: Via Piperlime
Belt: Came with a pair of shorts I bought last summer.
Jewelry: Beaded Necklace: Gift, homemade from my baby girl, chain bought at Laura's Closet-Plus-Size Consignment store, Earrings are Banana Republic Via Gap Outlet, Bangles from Facebook Yardsale.
Lipstick last seen HERE
*When I mention Facebook yardsale, I am talking about a group created for my area where we all buy, sell and trade items, kind of like a yardsale combined with Craigslist. You probably have one on your area. It's fair and free, just search your local groups and ask to join.