I wore today's outfit three different ways. I decided, even though it was cold out, to wear my black mini to work. I added a black cami, leopard print cardigan, magenta tights, and black leather boots. But I was still cold. The cardigan is thin as a t-shirt! I then added a magenta cap. But I was still cold. I didn't want to wear my leather bomber jacket again...what could I wear over everything? Enter my fringed purple cape. My Momma bought it for me last Christmas, and it matched just fine, it has magenta sparkly threads in it.
When my Hubby saw this I thought he said I look Boho chic and I was pleased. I was wrong. He said Hobo chic. He said with the cap AND cape, I looked like a glamorous homeless person. Thanks, Roger.
This was a fun outfit with the magenta accents, I even wore magenta lippy, though you can't really see it except in the close-up. I also was very happy to wear my cape, it's only ever been out once.
 In the middle picture I'm doing my best Cher Horowitz hair flip :)
I quite like this and will definitely re-wear it. My Mom thought my skirt was too short for work, but I'm 5'2". They let me get away with it!
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
Cap: Walmart
Cape: Burlington Coat Factory
Cami: Dots
Cardi: Dots
Skirt: Fashion Bug brand via Goodwill
Tights: Fashion Bug going out of business sale
Boots: Fashion Bug going out of business sale
Earrings: Fashion Bug going out of business sale
Tassel Necklace: Body Central
Floral Bangle: Forever 21
Leaf Bangle: Facebook Yard Sale
Rings: Various