We were trying to decide where to take outfit pics and drove past this lovely cemetery.  I looked and thought, "Why not?" Cemeteries are peaceful and beautiful, a place to think, to mourn, to ponder. Taking pictures there may seem disrespectful of the dead, so if it offends you I am sorry. I think it's a beautiful, if sad, place.
Today was COLD. And WINDY. And GRAY. These are not the best pictures. I have so much more to learn when it comes to photographing pictures for my blog. I wore a hot pink cami with a sweater and jeans. I added a plaid cap and brightly printed wedges to add a pop of color. I forgot to touch up my lipstick, which I think would have given it a bit extra. Here's the look:



Am I the only person in the world who still wears flared jeans? Back when I was in 6th grade/12 years old/1998, flared jeans came back into fashion. I begged my Mom to buy some for me because I was the only girl still wearing peg-leg jeans! She bought me a lovely pair of flared jeans from Kmart that had roses embroidered on the sides. I wore them to death till I was 18 and they had such an unfashionably high-waist. I think I made them into a purse lol. So then, in 2006, Lindsay Friggin' Lohan showed up on Glamour.com wearing skinnies with a zippered ankle. I rebelled. I REFUSED to wear them. I thought they were fugly. Fast forward to 2009 and I was working at the mall and the GM at Deb talked me into a black pair that had glitter on them. I looked taller....leaner. I was sold, but my beloved flares did not lose their place in my wardrobe. They sit and wait patiently for weekends when I can wear them again.



Outfit Breakdown
Hat: Deb 2010
Cami: Dots
Sweater: Deb 2006
Jeans: American Eagle
Wedges: Mossimo via Goodwill (nwt, I think they were part of a buyout.)
Jewelry: Heart and Key necklace from Tiffany & Co. Long chain is from Glitter. 
My favorite shot:
I just noticed this shot includes a smidgen of duckface. Eh. Still love it!