Day two of my three days off from work! I ran a lot of errands today. I was going to wear a sweater and jeans, but I decided to style it up a bit. I wore a leopard print button down under my sweater, belted it, and instead of plain black flats wore my blue floral print loafers. Red lips, a long necklace, earrings, a huge owl ring, and an old bag from Forever 21 that totally matched my shoes completed my running about town look. Here it is:
We decided to ignore the posted warning signs and play on the local railroad track crossing for my pics. I had lots of fun, so there are additional photos at the bottom. I consider this old sweater maroon, not oxblood :) I don't think it is dark enough to be called oxblood. I love the little pop of leopard at my collar. With my sweater and jeans breaking up the patterns, I think combining the leopard and floral patterns works just fine :) I will definitely wear this again!

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
Leopard Top: Croft and Barrow via Goodwill
Sweater: Route 66 from Kmart (old my Mom handed it down to me)
Jeans: Burlington Coat Factory
Loafers: Merona for Target via Goodwill
Bag: Forever 21
Earrings: St. Vincent De Paul
Necklace: Fashion Bug
Owl Ring: Glitter
 Me clowning around. It was lots of fun though!