This outfit is totally cute, but these pictures are not. They were taken inside the garage on Thanksgiving. We were too busy to take pics during the day, and then it got cold, and dark. You can't really see the polka dots on my skirt :( But my hair looks awesome, which is odd. It's a lot of black for Thanksgiving, but I thought that the purple in the skirt was light enough to balance it. Guess not!
The shoulders on this blouse have beautiful lace inserts. I am very covered-up here, and the lace inserts help balance out the opaque tights.
I did get lots of compliments from the in-laws on this. I was the only one even slightly dressed up. They don't do fancy meals. Sigh. I wish I could wear a fancy schmancy floor-length dress just once besides my wedding day and the dances from my youth. Maybe I'll throw my own fancy dress party. A gala or something. Yeah. A gala. You're invited. Spread the word.
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
TOP: WET SEAL
SKIRT: CATO'S VIA FACEBOOK YARDSALE
TIGHTS: WALMART
BOOTS: FASHION BUG
HEART NECKLACES: FACEBOOK YARDSALE
LONG LINK NECKLACE: FASHION BUG
EARRINGS: WALMART