Tsk tsk, get your minds out of the gutter! This isn't a post about some 50 Shades of Gray/BDSM! I just happened to be wearing leather (boots), leopard (pants...again) and lace (vest)!

Are you tired of my leopard pants yet? You will see them quite often. They are so comfortable, I forget i'm wearing them till someone says something about the leopard pants! So. This outfit. I'm diggin' it. Does lace count as a pattern? If it does, then this is a pattern mixing win for me! The nude lace vest over the black tee is neutral enough not to compete with my loud pants. My blue leopard print bracelet and blue beaded necklace add a pop of color while my leather boots and brown/cream leather satchel tie all the pieces together. Twisted back, wavy hair from yesterday's braid and red lips make me feel more put together.
We took these at like, 11 pm. I had already switched to pajamas and then put this back on to document the outfit. I'm tired of not having a steady photographer. The outfit I wore the other day was amazeballs but I don't have any pictures. And when I use the self timer, they end up a little...off, like these. You still get the gist of things though. 
*Can you see my boot collection behind me?
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
Black Tee: Elise gave it to me :) (She's my bff!)
Lace Vest: Thrifted from The Village (No longer in business)
Leopard Pants: Dots!
Black Equestrian Boots: Fashion Bug (Going out of business! Hurry, get something!)
Leather Satchel: Street Level Via Piperlime
Necklace: Glitter
Bracelet: Dots again!
Earrings: Banana Republic Via Gap Outlet