I usually take my pictures at noon if I am working the closing-shift week, or 5 pm if I am working the opening-shift week. I took these pictures at 5:15, running a bit behind because I went to the grocery store. I had to use the flash, it was already so dark! It's completely pitch black out now and it's only 7 pm. WTF! Where did the sunshine go?
In this post I am wearing my gray slacks, ruffled tiered halter, cropped 3/4 blazer, thrifted faux-leather bomber jacket, and black rosette flats. I took the bomber jacket off after the first two photos but you can't realy tell the difference, except my forearms are bare and the fabric isn't shiny. These slacks are my long pants, they are hemmed for me to wear heels with. It makes it look a little silly when I wear them with flats, but as my closet is in disarray and I had to leave by 7 am I did not go searching for heels. Now this halter actually USED to be a regular tank. I loved the color and the ruffles, but the straps were too big and kept falling down my shoulders, so I simply cut them where they met the back and tie them around my neck. Viola! Perfect halter! I also used my trusty bun form to make a lovely, pretty un-done bun. This one actually is a little more neat than the other one, but I like it when it's messy.
I forgot to get a pic of my shoes and earrings. The earrings are Disney Princess Cinderella inspired Chandelier earrings from Disney World down in Florida. My flats have HUGE rosettes on the toes but you can't see the detail here and it just looks like I have on clown shoes!

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
Faux Leather Bomber Jacket: Thrifted, NY & Co via Goodwill circa 2009
Cropped Linen Blazer: Body Central
Tiered Halter: Body Central
Slacks: Burlington Coat Factory
Flats: American Eagle from Payless
Bag: Street Level via Piperlime
Necklaces: Long interlocking ovals is from Fashion Bug's inventory blowout, dainty amethyst chain =gift
Earrings: Disney World
Faux Agate Ring: Forever 21
I was also wearing a bracelet I won in a giveaway from Sheer Addiction jewelry on a blog I follow. It broke AGAIN right before pictures. I was so happy to win the bracelet, but it broke the day I got it in the mail. It retailed for $98. Every time I wear it, it breaks! It also was not as nice as in the picture, the gold was quite gray, like it rubbed against something for a long time. IDK if I just got a bad one because I won it and did not purchase it or what, but it does not stay together. I love it, it is very pretty, but I wouldn't pay $98 for it. I'd save my money and buy a J.Crew bracelet. However, it was free and I have jewelry pliers, so I just fix it over and over. 
Have you ever won something and ended up disappointed?