I've got a confession to make...I love sequins. Wait, that's not much of a confession now is it? Proof here and here, sequins and I definitely have strong relationship. I will wear them anywhere. Apple orchard, around the house, to preschool graduation, to the hospital, carrying around my 2 month old nephew...any occasion is the perfect occasion for sequins. I MEAN IT. WEAR THEM.

They are so sparkly, it just makes me smile. Anyway today's sequins come in the form of a hot pink tank under my leopard cardigan, with brown slacks and black rosette flats. It was also a chance for me to bust of my brown slacks. I've been looking for brown slacks and these are perfect. They did not need hemmed at all. Yay for pants that fit! Also, do my earrings remind you of those bubble necklaces that are so trendy right now? That's what they remind me of. I like 'em. My Mama approved this outfit today unlike yesterday's skirt disaster. 
P.S. I ordered X-mas gifts from Amazon, paid for expedited shipping, and my items still shan't be here till between Dec.16th and Jan. 8th. WTF? I guess I didn't realize I ordered items from a seller in FRANCE. GRRRRRRR.
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
CARDIGAN: DOTS
SEQUIN TANK: DOTS
PANTS: FASHION BUG
SHOES: PAYLESS
EARRINGS: SASSY N' CLASSY CONSIGNMENT
BANGLES: LEAF PRINT FROM FB YARD SALE AND 
FLORAL PRINT FROM FOREVER 21
ONYX NECKLACE: MEXICO/GIFT
HEART NECKLACE: FACEBOOK YARDSALE
Where do you wear your sequins?