My three day break started today! I took my daughter, London and my niece Andrea (she spent the night) to school and came home and went back to bed with my four year old son, Logan. We snuggled. Then I took him to school at noon and had a play date at my Mom's house with her and my two-month old nephew, Andre. He is so little and cute and cuddly! So very sweet. I miss having a baby around. This is what I wore on my relaxing day off:
I wore my dark teal Grandpa cardigan over my lighter teal 3/4 shirt, boot cut jeans, and sweater boots. I felt super casual so I added my Peacock pin and ribbon-tie necklace to make it a little nicer. I was playing with a baby, and in this outfit I can get down on the floor for tummy time with him, change a diaper, and get spit up on with no worries. My sweater boots are from Old Navy like three years ago. I got them for Christmas from my MIL. They were out of gray, but I have come to love these cement colored ones. They are as neutral as gray, but bright, so they add a pop to my outfit. Not to mention that they are exactly like wearing slippers around :)
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
CARDIGAN: TARGET
3/4 SLEEVE SHIRT: DOTS
BOOT CUT JEANS: GAP
SWEATER BOOTS: OLD NAVY
PEACOCK PIN: FOREVER 21
RIBBON-TIE NECKLACE: OLD NAVY
What's your go-to comfy outfit?