This outfit is so autumnal! I did not intend for that. I wanted to wear something soft and comfy on Black Friday, and definitely look more put together since I'd be working. I grabbed the thrifted Banana Republic top and J.Crew sweater. I grabbed my trouser jeans and some fun sequin toe magenta flats and thought...I need more.  So on with my lovely Spanish gold necklace and this scarf. I think the scarf ties everything together. It brings in the black from the buttons on the sweater, the brown from my top, the tan from the sweater, the purple ties into the blue of my jeans. The only weird element is my shoes but guess what? They match my signature glasses so BOO YAH!

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
SWEATER: J.CREW VIA GOODWILL
TOP: BANANA REPUBLIC VIA LAURA'S CLOSET
JEANS: BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY
SCARF: FAMILY DOLLAR
FLATS: PAYLESS
NECKLACE: SPAIN
BRACELETS: BEADED FROM DOTS AND BANGLE FROM FOREVER 21
EARRINGS: BANANA REPUBLIC VIA GAP OUTLET
RINGS: TOO MANY PLACES