My BFF Christin and saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 Last Friday at 10 am. It was the first time we hadn't attended the premier for a Twilight Saga movie. We were just tired and knew we needed the sleep more than the thrill of being some of the first people to see it. We have grown up so much since the first movie back in '08. I was 22 and she was 19. I had just bought my first home and she still lived with her Mom! We've been through so much since then! Breakups and moves and births and old friends and new friends and new jobs and new cars and cars breaking down and new books to obsess over (Hunger Games anyone?) We met back in 2006 when I was 20 and she was 17 and we both worked at the local Wendy's. Here's a picture of us in my car on our way to the Breaking Dawn Book Release party in August 2008:
(I am Smashleigh, She is TT.) We're so young! So excited too! At the book release I made friends with this totally awesome girl, smart and funny, we liked all the same books and movies and music....and she was 14. I was like WTF? LOL. Twilight isn't the best series, it's not sophisticated or anything but it is entertaining. Anyway, my outfit for the movie was comfy. I wore ankle-zip jeggings, a hi-low striped Eiffel Tower Window  top (I made sure covered my bum) and a snuggly, cozy cardi for the frigid theater temps (and also to further cover my bum.)
I added cream and gold flats that have laser cut outs, and brown and blue Forever 21 bag, a couple of necklaces, simple blue earrings and a peacock cocktail ring to complete my comfortable movie watching ensemble.

After the movie the Hubby and I had tickets to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra! I had won the tickets from a local radio station. They were amazing! I wish all rock concerts were that good, but it was even better because it's Christmas music! For the concert I switched out my leggings for Boot-Cut jeans. Hubby hates leggins!

Now I really enjoyed the finale to the Twilight series. I like the things they added in the movie. The end of the book was a lot of people standing around talking and making threats, and the added scenes gave the movie some much-needed action. I didn't enjoy the corny page-turning clips, but I love that when Bella shows Edward her memories of him , it was exactly as described in the book, shot for shot.I like the movie a lot, and it definitely gave closure to everyone and cemented it as a finale, an end to the series. Nothing open ended or undone.
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
Cardigan: Gap via Facebook Yard Sale
Hi-Low Striped Eiffel Tower Tee: Cato via Facebook Yard Sale
Jeggings: Betsy Johnson via Tuesday Morning
Flats: Wet Seal
Bag: Forever 21
Heart Necklace: Facebook Yard Sale
Lond Heart Necklace: St. Vincent De Paul
Earrings: Classy and Sassy Consignment store
Peacock Cocktail Ring: Glitter
Have you ever been to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert? Did you see Breaking Dawn Pt. 2? Team Edward or Team Jacob? Discuss. (I'm team Jake.)