This is what I wore to go shopping for a new home the other day. (I didn't find anything I truly wanted though. Grrr.) I usually do not make my main photo one where I am facing directly at the camera, however, this outfit and subsequent photo are both extremely flattering. So! Here it is.
I wore my thrifted Tommy Hilfiger argyle cardigan (here), thrifted Ann Taylor Loft thin orange sweater (here), boyfriend jeans tucked into my new black equestrian boots. (The ones I bought at Fashion Bug, because they are going out of business. I posted about it here.) I added my circles Banana Republic necklace, and my gold owl earrings (betcha Katie will love these! She adores owls.) I braided my bangs and tied them behind my head to get them out of my face and liked how it looked so I added that as well. 
I really love this outfit. It's very flattering, there's a pop of color with the orange, plus the argyle print and gold buttons on the cardi add so much interest to it. Not to mention that my black boots are cute, practical, and comfortable. I will definitely be wearing this again!
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN
Cardigan: Tommy Hilfiger via St. Vincent De Paul
Orange Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft via Strut Consignment Boutique
Jeans: Gap 1969 Boyfriend jeans
Boots: Fashion Bug brand bought at Fashion Bug store's going out of business sale
Necklace: Banana Republic via Gap Outlet
Earrings: Forever 21