Sometimes I don't have anyone available to take my blog pics and it can be VERY frustrating when I have something I love/really want to share. I then end up fiddling around with my camera at work trying to take my own pictures. These disasters do not usually end in a post. Since hubby is allowing me to use his tripod I can now actually take my own pics if no one is available! But for now enjoy these not-too-great never-before-seen photos!

FIRST OUTFIT: I am wearing my gray slacks, pink sequin tank, and navy blue cardigan that has this lovely lace back. I really wanted to get a picture of the lace back because I think it's super pretty! Also, the gray slacks are hemmed for heels, but I had just moved and couldn't find any so I wore my summer wedge cork heel sandals with black socks. Yes I did. Oh, and they are NIKE socks. LOL! I am also wearing my vintage earrings and a brooch.
 SECOND OUTFIT: I actually really love this! My chambray shirt and my leopard pants with my sweater boots and my old and beloved blue beaded ribbon tie necklace. Super duper comfortable. I love this combo! Plus, I feel this could be a day to night transition if I changed up the accessories. Maybe with hair up, black heels, roll the sleeves and add a big gold bangle plus some chandelier earrings?
So, these are my blog pics. That didn't make the blog. That are now on the blog. Enjoy!