I wore this to get my hair trimmed at my Sister-In-Law's house and pick my kids up from their various after school activities. 

 Please excuse my awkward posing. My dog was barking and the sun was super bright. #bloggerproblems.

 Lip Stain is Hot Pink by Jordana. I highly recommend it. Super moisturizing and very pigmented!

 Let's talk about pants for a minute. I own these pants, my other flared pants, and a pair of Old Navy skinnies that are now so baggy I call them boyfriend jeans. I am down almost 3 sizes. I can fit in a 10, but I think they're a bit tight, and there are never cute size 12 jeans at the thrift store. I am still losing (a medical issue) so I don't want to pay full price for jeans. If anyone sees any jeans for like, $10 then send me a message. I need them! On the other side, I'm loving this hour glass figure that's emerging! So, Thank-You Gall Bladder. At least you are doing something besides terrorizing me with pain worse than natural child birth.

 Cardigan: thrifted via Goodwill (by a brand called take out, never heard of them but I love 100% cotton!)
Cami: Dots
Jeans: American Eagle
Glitter Loafers: Target
Gold and Pearl Layered Necklace: Vintage/Gift from Roger's Grandma
Bracelet: Disney