I have finally styled this voluminous top right! Remember the last two time I wore it? Once with my flared trousers, flats, and a blazer HERE and the other more recently with wide legged slacks and a cardigan HERE. The last time I wore it I mused about the proportions being off. I though adding a heel and some skinnies would make the outfit work. I was totally right! Take a look:

 I think it works. I added (5 and a half inch!) gray heels, black skinnies, and a black and gray leopard print cardigan. I loved how the cobalt blue bubble necklace popped against it the last time so I wore it again.

 I only stumbled once in my shoes. P.S. My boss deemed them too "stripper-y" for the office. Um...hello? I bought them in the "work attire" section of the store. Yes, they are tall. But I am SHORT!

I can't get over how long my legs look with the skinnies+heels! 

Also, I have guns. JK I was fooling around for my Mom. 

Outfit Summary:
Cardigan: Dots
Top: Body Central
Skinnies: Dots
Heels: Deb
Necklace: Catos
Bangle: Glitter
All of these stores are stores at the mall. Everything I am wearing in this is under $15. And I don't want to hear how mall clothes aren't quality. Take care of your clothes. Re-inforce hems if you love an item. some of these things are QUITE old!