I've seen other bloggers write about bloggers who inspire them and I decided to post about someone who inspires me: Kacie Cone over at Shy Girl Loud Voice. Kace is a 19 year old aspiring singer/songwriter living in Portland and originally from Cali. She is one mega fashionista!

The thing I love about Kacie is that she knows her style. At age 19, I was wearing American Eagle skirts with Ugg boots just like everyone else. I didn't really have a style. None of my friends did either. We just bought what everyone else bought and wore it, without any thought or inspiration. Jeans and a slogan tee from whatever name-brand mall store.. Kacie gets dresses in outfits that reflect HER. What she loves. I really admire that she knows herself so well. I didn't discover my own personal style till 23 years old.
Her style is also ever-evolving as she does. She's a little bohemian, a little urban, a little bad a$$, and very artistic as well. All around just super cute! If she wants to wear a pleated green maxi skirt on a Tuesday to class at college, she will. A wide brimmed hat that looks like it belongs to a 1970s model? She wears it. Even if all her classmates show up in pajamas. She always looks comfortable, put together, and effortless. Whether I'm totally jealous over her amazing accessories:
Seriously. The Lita booties. The Cambridge satchel. Edgy and sophisticated.
Or wishing for her cool-college-coed wardrobe:
I always make sure I read her blog for a little inspiration getting dressed in the morning. She's an amazing girl with an eye for style and photography (seriously, check out her photos of Amelia, her new cat, and Maya, her dog.) She also doesn't mind walking around covered in animal hair from time to time. Kacie Cone is definitely a girl to watch! (You can follow her on twitter, bloglovin, youtube, instagram and pinterest.)
-Ash
*All photos in this blog post are property of Kacie Cone.