Yay! You guys get to see me dressed up! Well, kind of. The neighborhood we moved to is super cute. The mainstreet has all the quaint cafe's and bars that all become dance clubs on Friday and Saturday nights. I decided since we live two seconds away from the "IT" scene that we should go out. I took my husband and my BFF/Sister-In-Law, Jessica with me. Here's the look:


 Originally I want to wear this with my teal skinnies I recently purchased. When I got home from work the Husband had them washing. :( I did not want to wear regular jeans or black pants. I wanted color. Enter these bright GREEN pants! I borrowed them from my Husband! I bought these for Roger for St. Patrick's day 2011. They shrank in the dryer and he hasn't worn them in over a year. They are straight leg but not skinny, and the higher rise is great for dancing without showing any bits or pieces. I added this lace sweatshirt with a cami under it, geometric necklace, contrasting cocktail ring and some black suede heels. I really, really love this outfit AND I got a new pair of pants shopping my own (well, Husband's) closet.

Jessica looked great too! She wore a black cold shoulder top with an orange cami, black slacks and black flats. Once she was here I accessorized her with my neon pink/orange color blocked chain necklace and talked her into wearing my snakeskin cone heels! She never wears heels but cone heels are so comfortable, and at the end of the night she totally agreed with me. Here's us, going out for our night of fun:


Jess, Roger, Jess and me, full body shot of Jess, and then my Husband and myself. Can you believe this lady has FIVE KIDS? 
Me either, she has a rockin' bod.

OUTFIT SUMMARY:
Shirt and Cami: Dots
Pants: Gap via Husbands closet
Heels: Route 66 from K-Mart (old)
Necklace: Amazon
Ring: Forever 21
Earrings: X-mas gift from my baby boy
Bracelet: Facebook Yard Sale