My daughter is just about the cutest kid I know! And I know LOTS of kids, I have 15 nieces and nephews under the age of seven. They are all adorbs. Anyway, we had written this post back when no one read my blog, but I decided to re-post it. London is 7 years old and attends first grade. She is an "A" honor roll student and so well behaved that she is off the behavior chart. At her school GREEN means you were good all day, YELLOW means you had an incident, and RED means you were bad. London has been on green since her first day of kindergarten, so back in the fall they made up a new level: SILVER. She's the only Silver student at her school!


Ever since she was little she has been picking out her own clothes. She'll mix stripes with argyle or polka dots with unicorns, as long as they have the same colors in them. Here she is wearing a purple peplum top with big, graphic stars, distressed boyfriend jeans that we cuffed at the ankle, pink glittery flats, a suede purple fringed bag, pink beaded statement necklace and a pink rose in her hair.




 I will add that she borrowed that necklace from me and then it broke :( but the purse is hers, a christmas present when she turned 5 or 6. She doesn't like "play" purses, she wants the real thing.


 I love that she used pink and purple as her colors and showed her personality with her clothes. London is a pristine princess, she doesn't get dirty and likes everything to be pretty, sparkly, and shiny.
Mommy and London Lou!
Here's our little interview:
Me: I'm going to put you on the blog.
London: That's cool.
Me: What do you want my readers to know about your personal style?
London: I like sparkly shoes...and sparkly skirts. Everything sparkly! I don't like pants, I like dresses and skirts.
Me: Yes, I know. What's your favorite pattern?
London: I like stripes.
Me: I like polka dots.
London: That's cool.
*A message from London herself. She's typing now:
"If you like something, wear it!"

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
TOP: GIFT
JEANS: HAND-ME-DOWN FROM COUSIN DREA
FLATS: WALMART
NECKLACE: GLITTER
PURSE: SELENA GOMEZ FOR KMART.