Hey guys! I'm not back quite yet-I had planned to be, but lots of things are going on. Christmas and New Years and we MOVED and are still unpacking. Life is hectic, and I do not have a reliable photographer right now. I was hoping Santa would get me a new camera for Xmas but he didn't :( But my Birthday is right around the corner!
So, I recently bought a pair of red tights, a pair of cobalt blue tights, teal skinnies, and faux leather black and brown hobo bag, and a TON of costume jewelry. You will be seeing these here sometime next week. Sorry I don't have pictures!
Question: How would you style teal skinnies?
Let me know in the comments. I will wear the best (or easiest) suggestion!

p.s. i'm going to Nashville February 8th-10th. I will be busting out my Lorados and boot scootin' and taking pics to share with you. Thanks for stopping by and your support. It means a lot to me that anyone actually cares about what my outfits look like when I mingle thrifting and fashion. Ya'll are the best. I mean it!
-Ash