With the teal sequins and my wavy hair, I totally felt like a mermaid in this outfit. Except mermaids don't live in frigid Kentucky and take pictures of their outfits. In the snow. When it's 22 degrees out. Oh, and they also do not wear argyle tights, since they have fins. I know that ya'll will forgive my extreme hyperbole :)
I squint so hard in pictures...I really think it's time for new glasses.
See? My eyes are practically shut!
The outfit is basically a sweater skirt, sequin tank, 3/4 sleeve cardigan and argyle tights with flats.



So. The other day I was shopping Facebook Yard Sales and happened upon this Chanel bag. I checked it over, and it seemed to have all the hallmarks of a true Chanel bag, but no authenticity card, no dust bag, etc. It had the hologram inside (incredibly hard to fake or remove), but I wasn't sure. The hologram sold me though. Plus it was $25. The woman I bought it from had bought it from someone else and couldn't verify the authenticity. I decided to take a gamble and purchased it.
When I got the bag home I emptied out my old purse and started putting things in the new one. There's a little zipper compartment inside that's really small, but I thought I could fit my tic tacs and gum in there. Inside the zippered compartment was a receipt. It was the ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT for the purse and it's original tags. From the CHANEL BOUTIQUE in Chicago. Score! The woman I bought it from had never even opened that zip because it was so small is my guess. I kind of feel like a cheater though. Like I should either give it back or give her more money. There's a reason you do not find real Chanel bags at yard sales and such. People do not get rid of them. The tags, sales receipt, and hologram all lead up to a genuine Chanel bag though. So should I give it back? Or give the seller some more cash? What would you do?

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
Cardigan: Wet Seal
Tank: Dots
Skirt: Thrifted/Goodwill
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Walmart
Bag: Thrifted/ Facebook Yard Sales
Necklace: St. Vincent De Paul/Thrifted
Bracelets: Gift
AND here's a shot of me in the car sporting Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. Man, am I late hopping on the bandwagon with those! I love how long-lasting this lip butter is. And very smooth and surprisingly hydrating!