My daughter is going to be one of the "101" puppies in my high school alma mater's production of Disney's 101 Dalmatians  I'm very excited. I was in the drama club and starred in or worked on all of our productions when I attended high school. She takes after me sooooo much! And I promise, I'm not pushing her. I'm not a stage Mom ala Momma Rose in Gypsy!
Anyway when I saw this sweater online I knew I had to have it, and I knew exactly how I would style it. I knew I would wear it with my polka dot blouse from forever 21, my geometric collar necklace, boyfriend jeans and heels. My inspiration came from Jenny over at Crazy Style Love when she wore this outfit a few days ago. I was smitten.

It's not EXACTLY the same. I took the overall theme and worked with it. A graphic sweater. A pop of bold color. Jeans. Heels. Statement necklace. I added the belt because my sweater is just a tad bit big, and I did not wear matching socks. Only because I don't have any red socks. I wish I did. Her smurf socks are totally cute and fun. Fashion is about taking risks and having fun after all!
I actually bought my first pair of pointy toe heels back in December because Jenny wears them all the time with everything and it looks so very chic. I would never have bought these shoes before I got involved in fashion blogging. I absolutely love them!
I look soooo pale!
I didn't cuff my boyfriend jeans because I like the length they are with these shoes.
They lace up the back.....
I love my geometric necklace!

I also was really drawn to this sweater because it reminded me of this LOFT cardigan I found on polyvor that I can't seem to find anywhere now. It was the same print, white cardigan with black piping. This was way cheaper though!

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
BLOUSE: FOREVER 21
SWEATER: here
BOYFRIEND JEANS: GAP
HEELS: BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY
BELT: GAP
PURSE: CHANEL/THRIFTED
NECKLACE: AMAZON.COM
COCKTAIL RING: GLITTER