So. I am finally back. I've been taking pics and unpacking and working and raising kidlets and I'm TIRED but super happy.

I wore this skirt outfit on the last day of school to my son's Christmas performance. It was very comfortable and I love the colors, but I may not ever wear it again! This floral skirt is apparently very polarizing. You either love it or hate it. My Mom and my Husband HATE this skirt. Husband says the floral skirt= Granny couch cover. DANG. You let me know if you love it or hate it. I love it. It's just a few flowers, people!
BTW these are the last pics taken at my old apartment. All future pics will be in My house or someplace outside if the weather cooperates!

Outfit Summary:
Top: LOFT, thrifted
Skirt: Catos via Facebook Yards ale
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Mossimo via Facebook yard sale
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory
Necklaces: Banana Republic, Heirloom
Cocktail Ring: Forever 21