My bad-a$$ studded shirt is back! Last seen in this post, it was kind of biker-chic when paired with my black bondage booties and boyfriend jeans. Today I decided to style my studded black shirt in a soft, feminine way. I paired my it with a sweater skirt, magenta tights, and a glittery cardigan with my leopard print flats. Gold scroll earrings, a glittering amethyst-set bracelet, and two necklaces completed my girly look.

I quite love this! Sparkly shirt, sparkly cardi, sparkly jewelry! I also am toting this HUGE burnt orange leather purse. I got it for $27 at Burlington and I love it. It's leather and by R + L. I tend to gravitate towards plain, square totes or satchels in neutral colors. The burnt orange color, huge bowler shape, and gold hardware just spoke to me, so I bought it. Mainly for the tassels though. Who doesn't love tassels?

You can't see my necklaces very clearly but one is an amethyst, which is my birthstone, and the other is a portrait. It's a picture of my Husband at two years old. His Aunt took the pictures and they had the necklace specially made. I was looking for nail clippers at his other Aunt's house and came across it. OMGSQUEE! Too cute! So she let me have it. Roger at two was so cute, and my son looks just like his Daddy. I'll treasure it forever, and it won't be in the back of my drawer! It's the sentimental element to my sparkly outfit.



OUTFIT SUMMARY
STUDDED TOP: DOTS!
CARDIGAN: GAP
SWEATER SKIRT: THRIFTED VIA GOODWILL
TIGHTS: FASHION BUG
SHOES: TARGET
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
NECKLACES: GIFTS
BRACELET: YARD SALE
PURSE: BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY