Saturday night was my night to go out, and Sunday was my errand day. Since my green pants had only been worn for a brief amount of time at the bar I decided to throw them on to go to the grocery store and do my laundry, etc.
I paired my green pants with a black tank, my cashmere leopard cardigan, a pink scarf and glittery pink flats. (I thought  they matched my scarf and they totally did not!)  I accessorized with owl earrings,  and my pave set amethyst bracelet.
AND this purse that is not just a purse!
It converts to a back pack! The strap goes all the way down both side through two buckles. Simply pull the strap down through the buckles to make a double strap and sling on your back, ready to go.
 I often pin my scarf this way so that I don't have to keep re-wrapping it all day long. The pin keeps it in place, and IMHO looks cute as well. It's just a little daisy pin but it does a great job!
And a surprise underneath my scarf...my mustache necklace! 
What do you think of my two different leopard print-two shades of pink-green pants double take?
OUTFIT SUMMARY:
PANTS: GAP VIA HUSBAND'S CLOSET
TANK: DOTS
CARDIGAN: APT. 9, THRIFTED
SCARF: I THINK THE DOLLAR STORE HONESTLY
FLATS: AMERICAN EAGLE FOR PAYLESS
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
BRACELET: FACEBOOK YARD SALE
PIN: THRIFTED
PURSE: DOTS
NECKLACE: AMAZON.COM