Today I am wearing my first bubble necklace! I bought it forever ago and it is just SO big I was really unsure how to style it. Because my chest is kind of big, it didn't lay flat on me like it should. It looked good with plain shirts because they allowed it to lay the way it is supposed to, but I didn't wear a crew neck t shirt today. I decided to try it with this ruffled halter, and I feel like it worked! It laid the right way, and the colors totally popped together! Plus, I feel like the bubble necklace really goes with my huge fly cocktail ring! It's hard to see but it's in the pic next to my head.
However, there were some minuses to today's outfit. Me - my signature red lips = blah and washed out. Must remember to touch up before photos! Also, I wore this ruffled tank with slacks to work before, with a blazer here. I thought it was a good look and it just needed heels, but scanning the pictures I realized what would fix it. A heel would be a great addition, but I really need to play with the proportions of the entire ensemble. In this post I am wearing the cardigan I have on now pics with a tee and jeggings. Since the ruffled top is layered and kind of billowy I need something in the range of a cigarette pant or skinny jeans to make it look correct. The billowy top with the wide-leg slacks just makes me look wide! And, of course, a heel wouldn't hurt at all. Photographic evidence has swayed me. I wonder what the boss'll say if I roll up in jeggings to work? :)
P.S. Isn't my bun super high and huge today? Dirty hair + teasing comb + dry shampoo + seal salt spray + bun form = bun perfection. It sounds like a lot of work but it takes maybe three minutes!
ENSEMBLE SUMMARY:
CARDI: FACEBOOK YARDSALE
RUFFLED HALTER: BODY CENTRAL
SLACKS: SUPER-DUPER OLD
FLATS: BORROWED AND NEVER RETURNED. 
BUBBLE NECKLACE: CATOS
FLY RING: GLITTER