Today's post is a two-fer! I recently purchased this awesome, silky, hi-low hem black shirt with gold stud detailing. I was dying to wear it but haven't had any "events" in the past few weeks. I was invited for drinks immediately after my shift Friday and decided I could style it into my work look and change up the accessories to go out after. For my work look I wore the studded shirt with a mint colored cardigan, boyfriend jeans tucked into riding boots, peacock earrings, a gold link necklace, a dome cocktail ring and a bronze leopard print bangle.

While it is an unusual look, I think it totally works! I kept running my hand down the studs on my shirt. I loved the feel of it!
I've had this mint color cardigan since April and never worn it. I was actually going to wear the exact same cardigan in blush, because I've never worn it either, but Zoey (my cat) wouldn't get up off of it and I had to be at work at 8 am. I like the mint one. It's as thin as a t-shirt so it's not very warm, but it's a very good layering piece for the high/low fall temps. The black boots tie into the black of my top, and the gold jewelry picks up the gold studs on it. Over all, I really dig my day look. Now for my night look:

To transition my work ensemble to night I started off by removing my cardigan and boots. I also eliminated my necklace to really let the top shine on it's own and swapped out my bangle for this blingy-er one. I then added platform wedge heel bondage booties. I've been seeing everyone cuffing their jeans above their booties and I tried that as well. I don't think that works with my boyfriend jeans so I unrolled the cuff, but with a skinnier cut it would totally rock. I kept my dome cocktail ring and was ready for drinks with my BFF!

So, what do you think of my day-to-night transition? Hot or not?
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
CARDIGAN: WET SEAL
STUDDED TEE: DOTS
BOYFRIEND JEANS: GAP
RIDING BOOTS: FASHION BUG
PLATFORM BOOTIES: DOTS
PEACOCK EARRINGS: AMAZON
LINK NECKLACE: LAURA'S CLOSET
DOME RING: GLITTER
LEOPARD BANGLE: DOTS
BLINGY BANGLE: TARGET
ANKLE BRACELET: SURF STYLE, FLORIDA