This look was styled completely around this hat and necklace. I received some GREAT tips the other day working valet, and splurged on this giant crystal (glass?) necklace from Target. I don't usually spend $30 on one item...thrifter..hello...Do you know how much $30 buys at Goodwill? But since I wasn't expecting the extra cash and I REALLY wanted the necklace I went for it. I also bought this plain black beanie. I've been wearing both non-stop since.
I decided to go for a street look with luxurious accessories. Another great example of accessories setting the tone of an outfit.  I got this Dewey's Pizza tee-shirt in a swag bag from a music festival in Cincinnati. I added my boyfriend jeans, moto boots, black beanie, crystal necklace, bangle, and Chanel bag to create this awesome street-chic ensemble. I was a bit inspired by Nancy of Adore to Adorn. Her street chic looks are totally urban and awesome. I bought this beanie because I like them on her so much!



*Rolling my eyes at Mom.
Lipstick is "Stoplight Red" by Wet N' Wild from the Fergie Collection.


Beanie: Target
Necklace: Target
Tee: Free!
Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy
Moto Boots: Selena Gomez for Kmart. I think I said these were from Dots last time. They aren't.
Bangle: Burlington Coat Factory/DIY Nail Polish 
Bag: Chanel/Thrifted via an estate sale