Went to Goodwill, poppin' tags. This is what I got!
This Bubble Gum pink sweater. The black trim has tiny white polka dots and there is a teeny tiny bow at the neck, $4.99.
There's the bow.
This awesome black and cream cardi. It reminds me of a letterman's sweater, minus the letter. Kind of like the letterman jackets that were so popular last fall. AND...
It's Calvin Klien. It was NWT (new with tags!) and only $4.99. (And a size small.This is why you try whatever you like on. It may fit!) 

Printed Merona skinny ankle pants. They were a Target buy out, new with tags, and $8.00. I tried them on with the bubble gum pink sweater and I LOVED it. You will see this combo soon.
This is the pattern on the pants.
Lauren Conrad brown leather high heeled sandals. Technically these are from a Facebook yard sale. i've already worn them. The heel is sooooo high! They didn't even look like they had been worn. Anyway Facebook yard sale, $10.00

A few bangles. These were kinda expensive for Goodwill, like $3.00-$4.00 each.

I feel like I made out just fine! What do you think? 
-Ash