We are on location at the scenic Covington Landing under the world-famous and beautiful Roebling Suspension Bridge on the banks of the Ohio River. (Fun fact: It's called the Ohio River but it belongs to Kentucky.) Thomas Jefferson once said "The Ohio is the most beautiful river on Earth. It's current gentle, waters clear, and bosom smooth and unbroken by rocks and rapids, a single instance only excepted." He was totally right.





I wore this lace paneled black blazer with my striped Eiffel Tower tee, boot cut jeans, wedge heel pumps,and a coral cross body bag. I also kept my knit cap on, I was going to take it of...but my hair was still kinda damp and it was cold!




 I was comfortable and felt very stylish as I grocery shopped and ran other errands.






















I totally love this coral colored bag from H & M. It holds a lot more than it looks and you can remove the strap and it turns into an oversize clutch.
Smooch!













There's the lace panel on my jacket. It's a little busy with my striped top but it looks super good when paired with a dress!



Yes, I wore those earrings AGAIN.











What do you think? Too many things going on or just right? Surely not as bad as the day I wore all the patterns!
-Ash

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:

BLAZER: WET SEAL
SHIRT: FACEBOOK YARD SALE
JEANS: THRIFTED
HEELS: PAYLESS
HAT: WALMART
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
NECKLACE: THRIFTED BROOCH PINNED ON A CHAIN
PURSE: H & M
 Here's the Covington side of the Suspension bridge, since I mention it before. It's actually a smaller version of the Brooklyn bridge, but it was built first. John R. Roebling designed both. Ours is prettier, less Gothic. And it sings! Look it up.