I love blogging. I've connected with so many people, all across the country. You would think things would be competitive but they really aren't. If you are having a bit of trouble or are unsure of yourself, other bloggers are the best cheerleaders around. They love clothes as much as you or I do ( DIY or Food, whatever) and you can inspire them as much as they inspire you!
I'm trying to figure out my blog's "theme". Clearly, thrifting is something I do on the regular, but I don't buy EVERYTHING at the thrift store. I can't. My booty is too big. Speaking of booty...
 I'm not truly plus sized, so that doesn't seem to fit either. Actually that's one of the problems. I lost a little weight, and now I fit into "regular" sizes again. I'm not in the plus sizes, but not in the small sizes, just at the top end of the "regular" sizes. What does this mean? I can't fit into the clothes at Torrid (too small) but Shabby Apple dresses don't always fit my booty. 
I also divulge quite a bit of my personal life. What I'm doing/going/buying/loving/hating. Work, family, friends. I know a lot of bloggers who started off this way and then have gone more corporate, less of a diary, more glamour.com with it. Buy here, wear this, the trends are such and such. Personally I like hearing about why you wore a particular item of clothing and where you went in it, but this doesn't seem to be the norm any more. I want to make my blog appealing to many people.  How can I do that? I can ask my blogger friends right?
So, let me ask you then. What do you like to see on fashion blogs? Do you want links so you can purchase similar items? Less personal content and just thoughts on what's going on in fashion right now? Or do you like hearing about the time I went to the Zoo and the peacock stole my nachos and I spilled Nacho cheese all over my new Forever 21 blouse? 
Part of the reason I named my blog The Stylized Wannabe is because I want to be "in" fashion, but I don't wanna spend a ton of time and money on it. I want to be put together and practical. No harem pants or crop tops. Not extreme fashion, just things you can wear everyday. I want to look good and share what I think looks good with other wannabes who just want to dress nicely and learn to incorporate their own style into their clothes. 
Leave lots of feed back ladies. I am eager to hear it!
-Ash