I've seen many posts where people show how the organize and store their jewelry, so I thought I'd share my (slightly out of control) storage systems as well.
This is half of it.
Box of bangles.
Stud/post earrings and clip ons, and pendants.
Brooches and rings and pins.
Statement necklace board. I used door knobs and drawer pulls and spray painted a cork board pink.
I made this, but I need to add more knobs for my necklaces. I'm in the process of making a bigger one.

This case houses dainty necklaces. When they get mixed in with the chunkier pieces everything gets tangled. It's way easier to get them separated.
This is the top of my mantle (and my vanity below.)
The Power Puff Girls jewelry box was a gift from a friend when I was 13. It holds bracelets. The earring tree holds larger earrings.
I didn't take a pic inside, but this holds MORE necklaces that are too dainty to get mixed in with bigger pieces. I keep them separated in sandwich baggies.
This lady was a gift from Roger's Mom. She holds beaded necklaces.
This jewelry box was hand made for me a few years ago by someone I used to know. They decoupaged pics of my kids as babies on there. Inside it are a pair of Logan's baby booties. Oh and that's my Daughter's fascinator in front of it.
And finally the Eiffel tower that houses my other mdium and small sized dangle earrings. I got it at St. Vincet De Paul for $3.

So that's how I house the insane amount of jewelry I own. How do you keep showcase yours?
-Ash