Okay, so I'm not REALLY the princess of printed pants. I only own four pairs, and two pairs are leopard print. When I saw these gray and black printed ankle pants at Goodwill for $10 (or were they $8?)  I knew I wanted them. I tried them on (I ALWAYS try on pants at Goodwill. Plus size pants are hard to come by in used clothing stores.) and they fit, perfectly. Perfect length, perfect everything. Smitten! What to wear with such bold pants? Duh. Bubble Gum pink, of COURSE!
(That's my son and nephew back there. I couldn't edit them out without cutting off my head. :/)
I added my Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse, my black bubble necklace and plain black flats. Since I had on the printed pants and bright top, I didn't want to over-kill my ensemble with accessories.

There's the print. They are Merona ankle slacks, a Target buy out.
Overall, I love the streamlined look the pants give me. If they had these same pants in a non-printed version, like black or gray, I'd buy those too. The pants just fit so well and look/feel so nice on! Next time I'll dress them up with a fancy top and some heels and we'll see how different I can make them look, but for now I am completely satisfied.

THE CLOTHES:
TOP: CROFT AND BARROW THRIFTED/ GOODWILL
PANTS: MERONA THRIFTED/GOODWILL
FLATS: FADED GLORY FROM WALMART
BAG: VINTAGE DOONEY & BOURKE/SIN CITY ANTIQUES
NECKLACE: PIPERLIME
BANGLE: THRIFTED/GOODWILL