The title totally says it all! I do wear glasses. Everyday. I am NOT a contacts person.My plum modified cat eye frames are kind of my signature, but after my recent eye check up, I need a new prescription.Enter Firmoo Glasses. When they contacted me about trying a pair of their glasses I was like...meh. I like my current glasses. But since I had to get a new pair anyway I thought, why not? I'll try a whole new look. Here they are:


I chose these chocolate brown square frame glasses, and I am very happy with the results. I wanted a different look, but with frames that were thick enough to balance my face. I think they look awesome.

ONLINE:Initially I was iffy ordering glasses online but when I got confused I just clicked the little (?) bubble and they had some very helpful how-tos. I also uploaded a picture and tried some on virtually-which is awesome because I really didn't know what would work for my face shape. The shipping took about a week like they said it would so no complaint there!
THE GLASSES: They came inside a hard sided case and also included a cleaning cloth, which was nice. My glasses are very sturdy, I know because I dropped them as soon as I opened the envelope! I also messed around with the frame till I got them to work with my crooked ears, so I know they aren't going to break anytime soon from all the bending I subjected them to! My only dislike isn't actually with the glasses themselves, it's my new prescription. I can see EVERYTHING and it's giving me a headache! My vision is TOO CLEAR! Hopefully that will go away soon.




I've also seen, whilst perusing other blogs, that lots of girls who don't need glasses are wearing them anyway, as an accessory! That is such a cool thing, because it brings eye wear from "nerdy" to chic. So even though I personally need them, I'm still fashionable. 




And if you DO wear glasses (or just want them for an accessory) you can order now and get your first pair FREE! You just pay shipping and handling. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my new glasses and with the experience of ordering them online. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

STAY TUNED. YOU WILL SEE THE OUTFIT POST THAT GO WITH THESE PICS MONDAY. THIS IS KIND OF LENGTHY AND I WANTED TO REALLY SHOWCASE THE EYE WEAR.
-ASH

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
GLASSES: C/O FIRMOO
TOP: OLD NAVY
NECKLACE: BODY CENTRAL

*DISCLAIMER: These glasses were provided to me, free, by firmoo.com. However, besides the free eye wear, I was not compensated for this review. All opinions stated are MY OWN, written by me personally. (If they weren't this post wouldn't be quite as verbose!)