I've had this nude leopard print Torrid dress for about 2 and a half months but I have not worn it yet. Not only because it has been too cold, but also because it kind of intimidates me. Also I bought it a size bigger than I should have. But seriously. NUDE. Nude is just like white. It gets DIRTY. I don't do dirt. But today was such a lovely...dare I say it, SPRING-ESH day. It was warm and breezy and perfect dress weather. I reached for this dress and it no longer scared me, it excited me. Then I had a different problem...I had endless ways to style this dress! Why had I not seen the possibilities before? I solved the too-big problem with a simple pin and came up with a plan: I would wear the dress and style it four ways, and document it for ya'll. I remembered when Kacie over at Shy Girl Loud Voice had done a similar post featuring a favorite shirt she loves. (Have you been to her blog? Go check her out. She is awesomesauce in a bottle.) This seemed like the way to go!

LOOK ONE: WORK




 For a work appropriate look I paired the dress with a black sparkly cardigan, a thin black belt, black wedge heel pumps and this coral cross body bag that holds everything I need for work. I kept my necklace and earrings simple and just added this peacock ring and stone bracelet for pizzazz. Depending on the dress code at your office you may have to add a camisole underneath.since the dress has quite a deep v-neck.

LOOK 2: DATE DAY



For the Date day look, I removed the cardigan, swapped out my earrings and necklace for bling-yer ones from Banana Rebulic, traded my black belt for a more colorful one and added brown leather high heel sandals. I also kept to bag from the previous look for a pop of color. I would wear this for a Brunch date with my Husband or girlfriends.

LOOK 3: KID FRIENDLY

*Photobombed by a lady in pink!*THE LADY IN PINK IS MY YOUNGER SISTER.)


For this look I had to make this light colored dress kid-friendly. I added a matching black and cream cardigan, my Converse sneakers, and this large vintage Dooney & Bourke bag. It's the perfect bag for holding all of my stuff plus all of my kid's items too. I removed the earrings for safety reason but kept the Banana Republic snowflake necklace. I actually wore this look for the remainder of the day. We traipsed the trails at the park, so I know for a fact it is a kid-friendly look!

LOOK 4: DATE NIGHT







For my date night look I swapped the cardigan for this black blazer, traded my beat up sneakers for these sexy, sophisticated stilettos, added fun, colorful jewelry and a vintage gold envelope clutch. The clutch is made of these tiny metal sequins and tied in perfectly to the gold metal heel on my stilettos. The Blazer looks a little corporate to me, so in hindsight I'd probably add my black leather bomber jacket and Hollywood wavy hair to amp up the sexy appeal. But since I never, ever do my hair I am still satisfied with this date night look. I would wear this for dinner and drinks with my Husband OR out dancing with my posse, (Yeah. I have a posse.)
***UPDATE: SINCE THIS POST WAS WRITTEN I WORE THIS BLACK BLAZER TO A BAR AND SOMEONE STOLE IT. I AM VERY UPSET, BECAUSE IT WAS MY FAVORITE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CONDOLENCES.**

So what do you think of my Leopard dress? I think I shall call it the Chameleon dress instead since it turned out to be so versatile! How would you style it? 
-Ash

BREAK IT DOWN LOOK ONE:
DRESS: TORRID VIA 10DOLLARMALL
BLACK SPARKLY CARDIGAN: GAP
BLACK WEDGE HEELS: PAYLESS
THIN BLACK BELT: DOTS
BAG: H & M
EARRINGS AND NECKLACE: TIFFANY & CO.
RING: BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY 
STONE BANGLE: THRIFTED /GOODWILL

LOOK TWO:
SAME DRESS
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: BANANA REPUBLIC VIA GAP OUTLET
BELT: TARGET
BAG: SAME AS ABOVE
HEELS: LAUREN CONRAD/THRIFTED/FACEBOOK YARD SALE

LOOK THREE:
SAME DRESS
CARDIGAN: CALVIN KLEIN/THRIFTED/GOODWILL
BAG: VINTAGE DOONEY & BOURKE/THRIFTED/SIN CITY ANTIQUES
SNEAKERS: CONVERSE
NECKLACE SAME AS ABOVE

LOOK FOUR:
SAME DRESS
BLAZER: DOTS (RECENTLY STOLEN.)
BAG: THRFITED/LAURA'S CLOSET (ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT FOR MY DAUGHTER LONDON AND SHE LET ME BORROW IT.)
EARRINGS: AMAZON
BRACELET AND BANGLE: THRIFTED/GOODWILL
HEELS: WET SEAL