I went out with my younger brother, his girlfriend, and my sister in law to sing karaoke the other night at a local dive bar. It's definitely not a va-va-voom 6-inch heels and a mini skirt bar, just a place where people go to hang out and drink. I wanted to be comfortable and not look like I was trying too hard, so I wore jeans and a t-shirt and had fun with the accessories. Here's the look:
I wore an ACDC 3/4 tee, my boyfriend jeans, wedge heel bondage booties, long chain earrings, a sparkly cuff, a sparkly ring, and a thrift purple leather envelope clutch ($2!)











My only gripe is I wish I had worn a brighter colored shirt. It's kind of all one tone.
I also wanted to wear my hair up to show case my earrings but I thought it was more rock n roll to leave it down and slightly messy.

















I'm still not sure how I feel about my new glasses. Sometimes I LOVE them. Other times I feel like they don't go with certain outfits. I'm going to get new lenses in my old glasses so that I have options.
I love these shoes. They add an edgy look to anything you pair them with!





What do you think? Perfect for a dive bar? I just wanted to drink my vodka and cranberry and wait my turn to belt out my all-time favorite karaoke song. "Total Eclipse of the heart."
(I also sang "Picture" ,"Sin Wagon" ,"This is how we do it" ,"Un-break my Heart" "Stay","Foolish Games", "If I die young" ,"Ignition: the remix" and "Bump n Grind." (What can I say, I like everything.)

Break it down:
ACDC TEE: HUSBAND'S (IT SHRANK SO NOW IT'S MINE)
JEANS: OLD NAVY
BOOTIES: DOTS
GLASSES: C/O FIRMOO
EARRINGS: DEB
CUFF: DOTS
COCKTAIL RING: GLITTER
ENVELOPE CLUTCH: THRIFTED VIA GOODWILL