I, like everyone else in the universe, love polka dots. There is something so girly, classic, and fun about polka dots that is irresistible to moi. I've been wanting to wear my polka dot dress (last seen here) FOREVER but the temperatures have not been cooperating until today. Then I found it it was going to rain. What to do? Scrap my plans? No. Add rain boots. Even though they are polka dots as well. Lookit:

I wore a black 3/4 sleeve shirt under my old Forever 21 polka dot dress, cobalt blue tights, my polka dot rain boots and toted this huge black purse.
My Mom did not like this look AT ALL. 
I said it was time for blog pictures and she said "Why would you want anyone to see what you are wearing?" 
(She also hates that I belt everything. Because my waist is not "small." I told her because it GIVES the illusion of a SMALLER waist. I swear...deaf ears right?)

So are the blue tights and black outfit a no go? Mom says this is a "don't."

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
Shirt: Burlington Coat Factory
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Dots
Rain Boots: Walmart
Flats: Walmart
Necklace: Banana Republic via Gap Outlet
Bangle: Forever 21
Tote: Banana Republic via Gap Outlet