I found this polka dot button up skirt at Goodwill on half off day and thought it was just the skirt I need. Midi-length, fun print, basic color I can work with, plus the buttons! I could see this in it's 90s heyday worn to church or something but I had an update for it that would be a little more fun!

I paired it with this teal knit shirt, my denim jacket, open toe flats and my coral bag for a pop of color. I also added my multi-chain BR necklace from the Gap outlet.
Initially I had my shirt tucked in and added a brown braided belt BUT with my cropped jacket the overall effect made me look...stumpy. Un-tucking my shirt added a longer line to draw the eye down. 

 I rocked this look on a FREEZING cold day playing with my kids.

I like it. I even like it with the un-tucked top. I feel like I'm channeling my inner boho.




What do you think? Would you add or omit anything or is it just fine as is? I kind of love it. Oh, and it was SUPER comfy to boot!

ON ME:
JACKET: WET SEAL
TOP: DOTS
SKIRT: THRIFTED/GOODWILL
FLATS: WET SEAL
BAG: H & M
NECKLACE: BANANA REPUBLIC VIA GAP OUTLET