I'm SO tired of black. I had to go to the grocery store after work the other day and was going to  just run in, but I was still in my work clothes. They make me sad. So I went home and quickly changed into this bright blazer and tee. I could then shop for my cereal without black-clothing induced sadness.

I wore this thrifted blazer, plain green tee,k jeans, leopard flats, and this thrifted bag. I also added a long necklace to elongate my torso so I look a wee bit taller because I was rocking flats.


































































I love the bright, happy colors, and the green and blue together remind me of the ocean. The power of happy thoughts prevail!






















 ON ME:
BLAZER: THRIFTED/CHICOS/GOODWILL
T-SHIRT: WALMART
JEANS: OLD NAVY
FLATS: TARGET
NECKLACE: FASHION BUG
BAG: THRIFTED/MERONA/GOODWILL

Do you like the bright combo?