I have been super amazed at my local Goodwill lately! With the season shift to spring there's a vast array of light blazers, jackets, dresses and skirts! I picked up this new-with-tags Merona blazer, plus a bunch of skirts and dresses (many also new with tags!)
I paired it with a coral tank, flared jeans, glittery flats and my monogrammed Coach tote. I added this playful polka dot bangle and this beautiful amethyst wire-wrapped necklace from a local boutique.
If I were going to dress this up I'd switch out my flares for skinnies and add heels. I love the green with the coral. I've been seeing coral paired with mint a lot lately and thought this combination was just as pretty.








Do you like the Spring green and coral combo? What is your favorite Spring color?

ON ME:
BLAZER: THRIFTED/GOODWILL
TANK: DOTS
JEANS: AMERICAN EAGLE
FLATS: TARGET
BAG: COACH
NECKLACE: EUREKA BOUTIQUE
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
BANGLE: FOREVER 21

CONGRATS TO MY VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY WINNER, RACHEL OF STYLE EVERYDAY!  THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED AND I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!