So Rachel over at Rachel's Look Book dyed her hair. Actually, she got it highlighted. She looks FABULOUS!
Anyway, she got me thinking about all the colors I've had my hair. It's been quite a few! 

These two pics are me with my natural hair color both short and long. It's RARELY that color so my Mom should be happy seeing them.




 I've also tried dying it blond at home and this was the result for a while:

This was the first time I had it PROFESSIONALLY highlighted. She never got the right color. I had this brassy shade of blond for two years. I could have done it myself! (But I love the layers in the longer cut!)


 I also get pink in my hair about once a year. It's usually in the layers on the underneath side of my hair, but I was working at the mall and did this to it:

 Sometimes I go a very LONG time between root touch-ups, get frustrated and dye it brown. It NEVER looks good brown!


This is the first time I ever got the color blond I wanted, with a colorist who listens to what I ask for:


When I tried to color my roots and accidentally went platinum back in the fall:

And my current color which is my favorite:



What's your favorite color? Are you a natural blond or blond at heart, or maybe a fiery red head or feisty brunette? I'd love to know what the WILDEST color you ever dyed your hair was! (For the record my wildest hair colors were all over blue hair, and then I had blond hair with blue streaks and red tips.) Share in the comments!
-Ash