Remember the Calvin Kliein cardi I got at Goodwill? It died. My Hubby did not read the care instructions when he laundered it. I MAY be able to save it. It's in my "fix" pile, I just haven't gotten around to trying yet. When the label says do not dry, you DON'T DRY IT! Grrrr. But at least he helps with the laundry.
This cardi always reminds me of a letterman's sweater with the white arms and black body. I rocked it for a day of thrift shopping with my cousin Jamie. (Of course I wear my thrifted items to go thrifting!)

I paired it with boot cut jeans, a mint tee shirt, my Street Level satchel, and these striped Levi's loafers. I also accessorized with my Cinderella necklace and mint bangles.




ON ME:
CARDIGAN: CALVIN KLIEN/THRIFTED/GOODWILL
MINT TEE: H & M
JEANS: OLD NAVY/THRIFTED/GOODWILL
SHOES: LEVI'S/WALMART
NECKLACE: DISNEY WORLD
BANGLES: DOTS
BAG: PIPERLIME