This outfit had my Mom perplexed, but she dutifully photographed for my blog nonetheless. I thank her for that and for learning my new camera. I haven't bothered to read the book. Plus, when do I ever take my own pics? So thank you, Mother. You are appreciated.























I paired my striped Eiffel tower tee with a lace vest, a paisley scarf, a myriad of bangles, boyfriend jeans, leopard trimmed Sperrys, and my new vintage Dooney & Bourke bag. I love this bag. It screams classy to me. (Or gently whispers it, since it's classy and all that.)






















Overall I love this look. Since none of the colors are super saturated, it all melts quite nicely! Like my bun? It's my dirty hair go-to. It looks so full, like a cinnamon roll. thank you bun form!





















ON ME:
SHIRT: FACEBOOK YARD SALE
VEST: OLD! I HAVE HONESTLY FORGOTTEN AND THAT NEVER HAPPENS.
SCARF: ST.VINCENT DE PAUL
JEANS: GAP OUTLET
BAG: DOONE & BOURKE, GOODWILL
SHOES: SPERRYS, DSW
BANGLES: ALL FOREVER 21
EARRINGS: WALMART