My Skin Care routine

My Skin Care routine by windchakra featuring burt s bees

I've never had very problematic skin Thank God! When I turned 20 I started a beauty routine to combat the effects of aging. You're never to early to start taking good care of your skin! I want to keep my skin healthy as well as blemish and line free as long as possible! I love to try new products whenever I can, this year I'm using the Burt's Bees sensitive skin line, each item is under $15, so it's super affordable and I just buy mine at Walgreens though you can also get it at Walmart and Target, etc. Last year I was using the Mary Kay sensitive skin line, the year before that it was the Clinique skin care line. I actually still use Clinique's dark spot corrector! Here's I've decided to only highlight the items I use daily. The only thing I forgot to ad was sun screen. I use sunscreen everyday. Anyway, my beauty routine differs from the morning to evening.
Morning First:
1. Clean and Clear blackhead clearing scrub. I get those pesky blackheads on my nose because I have huge pores, so I use this first to rid myself of those unsightly spots.
2. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser. The smell of this is very citrusy and fruity, which I LOVE. It really does wake me and my skin right up!
3. Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Eye Cream. I am 27 years old and have wrinkles under my eyes. Why? I refused to wear glasses, squinted for four years, and got lines under my eyes. I've been paying for it ever since! I'm trying to combat new lines.
4. Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer. This smells AMAZING! I had forgotten my moisturizer went I went on vacation to Florida last August and picked this up at Walgreens. The cotton extract soothes sensitive skin, and like I said, smells awesome to boot. It's a very clean smell. I can only compare it to freshly washed clothes.
Night time:
1. Burts Bees Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser: I actually start with this to wash the day off, even though I have it third down. It's really good at removing make up and oil and smells like heaven. It's very creamy.
2. Neutrogena Wave Sonic Two. I actually use this every OTHER day. I had been using it daily and my skin became really, really sensitive and raw. I was taking off more than just the dead skin! Now I've switched to every other day. I use this to prep my skin for my mask
3. Deep Down Detox Mud Mask. I am a very scent-oriented person, and this mask is right up my alley. It's got oranges and bergamot, which makes it smell so fruity and delicious! I use this every other day after my Wave Sonic to clean and tighten up my pores.
4. Burts Bees Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser. Yes, I use this twice. Every other day I give myself a mask and this helps wash away any bits of the mask that linger. If it's a regular night I just use this and then moisturizer and then I'm off to bed.
5. Burts Bees Sensitive Skin Night Cream. It's exactly like the daily moisturizer except a bit creamier and in a pot. I like having both so I don't run out as quickly. 
What are some of your favorite skin care products? I love to try new ones as long as they come in a sensitive skin formula!
-Ash