I love nude colored lace/crocheted vests. I have four of them. This one has fringe and makes me feel like a hippe in the 70s. I wore boot cut jeans instead of flared jeans so I wasn't giving off a costume-y vibe as I was also wearing patterned wedges with it.
I paired the crotcheted vest with my plum colored gap thermal, Old Navy "Dreamer" boot cut jeans, my thrifted printed wedges, a statement necklace, cuff, and my Street Level Satchel. I haven't used it in FOREVER!
I love the bright teal necklace against this plum shirt. 
I promise my eyes aren't closed. I'm not sleeping. It's just time for new glasses. 
I think these shoes are groovy, baby. Yeah. (please someone get that reference!)
Another necklace from Amazon. i wish they'd stop suggesting things for me. They know what I want and like before I do!
I missed this bag.
And there's my bangle.

I also have freshly highlighted and trimmed locks as well as groomed eyebrows. I feel like a human again!

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
THERMAL: GAP
VEST: DOTS
JEANS: OLD NAVY/THRIFTED
WEDGES: MERONA/THRIFTED
NECKLACE: AMAZON
BANGLE: DOTS
SATCHEL: STREET LEVEL VIA PIPERLIME