Finally bought a NEW dslr for the blog and I am finally rocking out decent photos. I'm still learning to use it but I think you can see the difference in quality. I didn't have to do anything but crop. Amazing! Roger's better at using it than me, but it's MY camera and I will soon know it in and out. Here's the outfit:
This outfit was an accident. Originally, I was wearing these slacks with a white sweater. I spilled something on my sweater and had this white t-shirt under neath. I then went through the clothes in my trusty mobile closet...er...the trunk of my Ford Taurus and pulled out this denim jacket. I added this fedora to add some snazzy style to my boring work outfit. After work I saw how everything looked together and decided this outfit was "Blogworthy." Indeed it is.
I am also trying out this mint thing in the form of my beaded necklace. I am not a huge fan of mint. I have worn this color exactly once, and then I gave that top away to my sister.
My shirt is a smidgen see through. That's okay though. No one noticed.
 This necklace is my absolute favorite! I've been wearing it everyday since it came in the mail. I saw one on Kendi Everyday and it was too expensive, but a lady on Etsy makes a less expensive version and it's still made with real Gold so it doesn't break me out. Her name is Theresa Mink. For some reason I can't link to the Etsy page. Just search "sideways initial necklace" on Etsy.
An extreme close-up of the mint beaded necklace.
I actually just really love this outfit. Work appropriate. Kid appropriate. I can actually bend and lift and do things in it.

A better shot so you can see my hat.
IDK what Roger said but it had me rollin' my eyes.

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
T-SHIRT: FOREVER 21
JACKET: WET SEAL
SLACKS: FASHION BUG
FLATS: TARGET
HAT: DOTS
NECKLACES: ETSY AND BODY CENTRAL

*PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THERESA MINK JEWELRY OR ETSY. I JUST SEARCHED THE NECKLACE AND FOUND IT THROUGH HER AT A DECENT PRICE.