Remember in 2009 when vests came back? They were everywhere. At that time, I worked at Deb at the mall, so I acquired quite a few of them. I saw this one sitting in my closet and since I hadn't worn it in a while I put it on....to go to the mall! De Je Vu!
 I wore it over a plain black t-shirt and jeans tucked into my scrunched Peter Pan boots with my neon multi chain necklace for a pop of color.
I honestly considered not posting these pics at all. My arms are huge. I hate them. I am posting these pics because even though I hate my arms, this is the motivation to change that. It's online where the world can seem now. Time to tone. It's not like I don't have an excuse, I have access to a free gym. Here's to change!
It was freezing so after this I threw a very OLD ON hoodie on.
But...I still like the outfit. Even with the hoodie. The boots, vest, and necklace take it a step above jeans-and-a-hoodie, the typically winter attire of EVERYONE in Kentucky.
I wish I had gotten pictures of the back of my vest. It's paisley. 

So what about you? Do you post pics you consider unflattering even if you really love the outfit? 

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
T-SHIRT: VICTORIA'S SECRET
VEST: WET SEAL
JEANS: GAP/THRIFTED
BOOTS: K-MART
NECKLACE: DOTS
BAG: STREET LEVEL VIA PIPERLIME