Dear Denim Jacket,
You were only $20.00. Do you know how happy makes me? SO happy. I'd only be happier if I found you at Goodwill for like $2. It's okay that you are new though. It means I get to break you in myself! I love the slightly acid washed feel to your look. Very 1980's Bruce Springsteen. The little frays and distressing on you just makes me love you oodles more. I think we've been out together 59 times since I brought you home last week. I've had to remove you from my ensembles to take blog photos so I don't look like I'm rocking the same thing everyday! We were meant to find each other in Wet Seal at the mall when I returned those tights. Stay with me forever, my lovely denim jacket. You are my favorite jacket. (Just don't tell the Camo or Leather jackets that I told you that.)
Forever yours faithfully,
Ashleigh
I wore my jean jacket with a mint tank and tee, my leopard print pants, and my converse sneakers, plus an orange statement necklace. And the car keys that I neglected to remove from my belt loop. Oops.
You can also see here that I am rocking my "blogger bun." AKA my messy wrapped bun.

Oh, and teal nails.
Over all, I like this. It was comfortable for a day of running around, trying to get my daughter and niece ready for their debut in 101 Dalmatians. I would change the light tee mixed with the light jacket. I feel like it needs something darker to tie in the black leopard spots on my pants and my sneakers.
 And maybe a brighter lip too.

OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
DENIM JACKET: WET SEAL
TANK AND TEE: H&M
LEOPARD PANTS: DOTS
CONVERSE SNEAKERS: PIPERLIME
NECKLACE: SWAPPED                  

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A LITTLE ACCESSORIES GIVEAWAY? I'LL BE HOSTING MY VERY FIRST ONE SOON! STAY TUNED!
-ASH