This is a note to my co-workers. THIS is how you do Casual Friday! I always try to look a little nicer on top when I am wearing jeans, no one can see out pants over the front desk anyway. Since we are in customer service, it's important to look professional and make a good impression! I think I have accomplished that with this look.
I love how long and tall and lean I look in the flared jeans with the heels. Surprise! I'm going to have to buy more flared jeans! These are old. That's why they are so light. I've washed them so many times...


I think you can tell I love my outfit here. I am wearing my thrifted Loft sweater with my leopard print cardigan, flared jeans, snakeskin heels, and a tribal statement necklace. (A surprise gift from my Husband. I love it. He knows me so well!)

I do not love these shoes though! I have been trying to wear all of the heels in my closet, and now I remember why I do not wear these shoes. They are half a size too small and they give me major toe cleavage! My left foot was numb after three hours, so I switched to Converse sneakers. Bye-bye snakes skin heels. You are OTW to Goodwill. You shall not be missed!
My baubles. I took them off so you can see how pretty my statement necklace is. It's kind of short so I used a bracelet as an extender. The earrings from Forever 21 are my absolute favorite. 
Gratuitous shot of me fooling around. I was preparing to engage fisticuffs with a pretend attacker. Yep. I do that. :)

Outfit Breakdown:
CARDIGAN: DOTS
LOFT SWEATER: THRIFTED/ STRUT CONSIGNMENT SHOP
JEANS: BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY
HEELS: DOTS 2009
NECKLACE: GIFTED/ KENDRA'S KOLLECTIONS HERE.
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
BANGLE: THRIFTED/FACEBOOK YARD SALE