I loved this outfit when I threw it together. It was 59 degrees, practically warm! And I had not worn this dress yet. I added tights, a cami, boots, and a belt plus a cardigan. I got loads of compliments at work from the guestS and the staff. My Mom liked it. Then, as I was editing the pictures...I don't like it. What was I thinking? I think it's just the weird light outside. It's giving me a weird color to my skin and hair. Anyway, here are the shots:
I think the belt should be smaller too. I actually am only wearing it because my dress was too long and hit me at an awkward length. I hadn't had it hemmed yet, so I tucked the excess and hid it with the belt.
And the beige cami is totally washing me out. Next time what ever color cardi I'm wearing I'm matching my camisole to it!
I do love the dress though.
And so did my little buddy, Logan!

So, I guess I'll file this in the "Try Again" category. Different belt, different cami, and also a colored necklace as the clear and gold one basically just disappears. Bold colors for a pop, and my hair down so I'm not all washed out. You'll see round 2 very soon hopefully!

Outfit Breakdown:
CARDIGAN: THRIFTED, GOODWILL
DRESS: THRIFTED, FACEBOOK YARD SALE
BELT: GAP OUTLET
CAMI: CAME WITH A LACE SHIRT I BOUGHT
TIGHTS: WALMART
BOOTS: FASHION BUG
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
NECKLACE: THRIFTED, ST. VINCENT DE PAUL
BANGLE: DOTS