I threw this together to go out for my cousin's 24th b-day. Usually we celebrate together because our birthdays are only four days apart. Unfortunately, I did not make it to the party, but I did capture the outfit!
I wore this thrifted magenta blazer over my studded black shirt, thrifted ON jeans, and black ankle boots. No clutch because I couldn't find one, but I did rock these geometric earrings AGAIN. I've worn them for the past six days. I can't help it. They're so CHIC!
I love the blazer with the sparkly shirt. I was covered up and warm, but still kind of sexy.
Oh, those earrings!

I definitely will be re-wearing this, probably to work or something. If I switch out the shoes for, say my gold glittery loafers and add slacks, it would be entirely office appropriate.
And then I got photobombed.

Hello my Zoey Meowsie Von Fluffington!
Kisses for Mom! Awwwwww. (Yes. I ridiculously love my cat. I call her my hairy child. My children refer to her as their Sister.)
OUTFIT BREAKDOWN:
BLAZER: THRIFTED/GOODWILL
TOP: DOTS
JEANS: THRIFTED
BOOTS: PAYLESS
EARRINGS: FOREVER 21
BRACELET: FACEBOOK YARD SALE
COCKTAIL RING: GLITTER